- A rare and unusual garniture form French Art Deco faience legends ODYV.
- Only a few styles of ODYV clocks or garnitures were made in a purely geometric style. This is also a very rare colour combination of white with a silver gilt.
- This piece works best with a little room between the vases and clock, do you have room for it?
- The silver gilding and the entire garniture is in good overall condition.
- I believe this is model number 18, it is numbered near the ODYV signature but hard to read.
More information about ODYV can be found in our article ODYV – Its History and Prominence During the Art Deco Movement.
Sizes* - 21 cms / 8" tall, 35.5 cms / 14" wide (clock) and side the vases are around 18 cms / 7" tall and 12 cms 4.75 " wide
Unpacked Weight* - 990 grams
Date* - c1920
Manufacturer - ODYV
Country - France
This item will be carefully packed in multiple layers of quality materials and expertly shipped to your delivery address.
We take shipping very seriously, what you see is what you get, guaranteed.